Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dayton's Legs

"Have you ever felt lonely? Do you notice those who are lonely, living in a black-and-white world?" (1)
Out of love, a 13-year-old boy in Arizona pushed himself to the limit so that his friend, who has cerebral palsy, could participate with him in a triathlon.

President Thomas S. Monson taught us how to interact with our peers and everyone we meet when he told the young women of the Church, “My precious young sisters, I plead with you to have the courage to refrain from judging and criticizing those around you, as well as the courage to make certain everyone is included and feels loved and valued.” (2)

I love this video because it does exactly what President Monson encourages us to do. To not judge others, but to treat them with kindness and make sure everyone feels included.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww man. This made me cry. And then Ben teased me. =D

    ReplyDelete